Selecting the right XIKAR® travel humidor for your cigars is very important. XIKAR® makes six different sizes of travel humidors for the right occasion. The travel humidor case size, number of cigars and temperature will determine how you maintain the relative humidity (RH).
Simply add XIKAR PG solution to the included magnetic 50ct crystal humidifier to fully charge the humidification unit. For different temperatures and extended storage, it is advisable to recharge the humidification unit as needed, but this depends on the number of cigars, freshness of the cigars, humidity and temperature. The inner foam keeps your cigars nestled properly inside the case at all times.
Cigars stored in your travel humidor should already be stabilized to the perfect humidity if they came from your personal humidor or cigar shop. Remember to close your travel humidor so that it remains airtight when not in use. Keeping the humidor airtight will help maintain the humidity and preserve your cigars longer.
- 60 cigar capacity (actual fit may vary depending on cigar sizes, between 50-80 cigars)
- airtight... watertight... crushproof
- super-strong ABS molded plastic construction
- stainless steel hinge and latch hinges
- molded lock ring
- high density urethane foam
- 50ct Humidifier with magnet attachment
- pressure relief valve for opening
- locking clasp
- available with or without label (for personalizing your travel case)
Ratings & Reviews
Go back to the old design.
I have both the old design and the new, overall it’s still a good size humidor and holds a lot of good sized cigars. However, I don’t care much for the new latches, they don’t always work.