The XIKAR Ensō cigar cutter features a synchronized dual-blade system, where the movement of one handle actuates both finely-honed blades to open and close. The 68 ring gauge aperture will cut cigars up to a 72 ring. The slim profile of the Ensō allows for unobtrusive carrying in the pocket and provides a clear view of the cigar’s cap while measuring the cut of your cigar.
- Double-guillotine stainless steel blades
- Synchronized dual-blade system
- Durable wrap-around armor to protect the body
- Slim profile for portability and clear view of cigar cap
- Dimensions: 2.5 x 0.5 x 2.5 [in]; 64 x 12 x 64 [mm]
- Supported by the XIKAR Lifetime Warranty